Family Health International (FHI 360) is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Intern
Requisition ID: 2023200204
Reports to: Finance Director
About Family Health International (FHI 360): Family Health International (FHI 360) is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology – creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
- Currently holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance with grade not below 2:1 and with a professional qualification of ACCA, ACA or ACMA. Two years post-NYSC.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date