Abt Associates is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance and Administration Officer
Job Identification: 102946
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: Business Operations
About Abt Associates: Abt Associates is an engine for social impact, fueled by caring, curiosity and cutting-edge research that moves people from vulnerability to security. Whether it’s welfare or weather disasters, the environment or economics, agriculture or HIV and AIDS, we address the world’s most pressing issues. Our work is diverse and so is our bold workforce. We never fail to ask “What if?” We identify patterns, we search for the best way.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Management or other relevant field preferred.
- 4 years’ professional office management, operations, and finance experience, preferably on USAID funded programs.
- Experience with QuickBooks is preferable.
- Excellent management, organizational and computer skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English required
- High School Diploma + Four years of relevant experience, or Associates Degree + Two years of relevant experience
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Abt Associates is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce. Abt Associates provides market-competitive salaries and comprehensive employee benefits. Local candidates strongly encouraged to apply.
- Disclaimer: Abt Associates will never ask candidates for money in exchange for an offer of employment.
Application Closing Date