FHI 360 Program – M and E Assistant Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. FHI 360 Nigeria looking for “Program – M and E Assistant”. Applicants with a BS/BA in public health may apply on or before 08 February 2023.
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology; creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories.
FHI 360 Program – M and E Assistant Jobs 2023
The FHI 360 has published a job vacancy announcement on 27 January 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Program – M and E Assistant to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
FHI 360 Job Vacancy 2023
Basic Functions: Under the supervision of the Field Coordinator, the Program/M&E Assistant performs functions related to administrative support, planning, implementation, monitoring and reporting of activities for the Alive & Thrive Project, Nigeria.
M&E Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Write reports on activities carried out in the field including site visit reports.
- Provide technical assistance to project implementing partners in building capacity in the use of data collection tools, monitoring and evaluation, and analysis.
- Conduct monitoring and supportive supervisory visits to project implementing sites.
- Receive, enter, and analyze data from the sites as needed to produce reports and provide feedback to the line manager.
- Support concrete proposals for the implementation of methods to improve the management and quality of project data.
- Ensure the archiving and security of data and various project reports.
- Perform any other duties as deemed necessary by his/her supervisor.
Qualification & Experience:
- BS/BA in public health, health sciences, behavioral sciences, social sciences, international development, or its recognized equivalent with 1-3 years of relevant experience in similar position with international development programs.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is an advantage.
- Prior experience in a non- governmental organization (NGO) preferred.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply FHI 360 Program – M and E Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 08 February 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.