Family Empowerment Media Director of Development Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. Family Empowerment Media Nigeria looking for “Director of Development”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 07 March 2023.
Family Empowerment Media (FEM) is an evidence-driven non-profit that enables informed contraceptive decisions through clear, compelling, and accurate radio-based communication. Enabling couples to access modern contraceptives is one of the most cost-effective ways to prevent maternal deaths. It also provides a host of other benefits. Numerous studies have demonstrated that radio-based social and behavioural change campaigns can empower women and men to use effective contraceptive methods to avoid unintended pregnancies.
Family Empowerment Media Director of Development Jobs 2023
The Family Empowerment Media has published a job vacancy announcement on 17 February 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Director of Development to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
Family Empowerment Media Job Vacancy 2023
About the Role: Family Empowerment Media seeks a strategic thinker, dynamic manager, and skilled writer to lead our development and communication efforts. We expect the Director of Development to spend about 75% of their time on development and 25% on communication and additional generalist tasks.
Responsibilities may include:
- Develop and implement a short- and long-term fundraising strategy to meet FEM’s financial goals and make future scaling plans possible.
- Write fundraising proposals and other written output for funders.
- Build connections with past, current, and future funders; this includes participation in pitch calls and sending updates to funders.
- Create communication materials for FEM, such as newsletters, emails to stakeholders, one-pagers, blog posts, videos, and social media posts.
- Copy-edit written materials created by others, such as reports and blog posts.
- Lead and support other communication-related tasks.
We’re looking for someone who enjoys putting together exceptional written output. The successful candidate will be inspired by our mission and demonstrate a commitment to our core values of ambitious altruism, evidence-based decision-making, cultural sensitivity, humility, and transparency. The Director of Development will also possess some or most of the following qualities:
- Excellent decision-maker: skilled at breaking down complex problems and, together with the senior management team, coming to decisions that best increase our impact.
- Skilled communicator: creates powerful, professional, and compelling written communication that concisely conveys complex ideas.
- Detail oriented: able to dot the i’s and cross the t’s across budgets and written outputs, ensuring high quality throughout all our communication.
- Strong generalist: a fast learner who enjoys a challenge and is able to progress on important projects throughout our organisation independently.
- Engaged entrepreneur: takes the initiative and actively seeks to improve how we currently run our organisation.
- Constructive team player: enjoys working in a team, values feedback, and effectively collaborates with colleagues from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Family Empowerment Media Director of Development Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 07 March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.