Save the Children is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Education Officer
Job ID: 230000MR
Location: Ogoja, Cross River
Employee Status: Fixed Term
Contract Length: 1 year
Reports to: Education Specialist
About Save the Children: Save the Children is the leading independent organization for children in need, with programs in over 120 countries. We save children’s lives. We fight for their rights. We help them fulfil their potential. Save the Children is working in Nigeria because one in five children in Nigeria dies before their fifth birthday. About 40% of children miss out on school and have to work to survive while nearly 2 million children have lost one or both parents to an AIDS-related disease.
- Minimum First Degree qualification – BSc/BA/HND level in a relevant subject or equivalent field experience
- Experience in the implementation of Education in Emergencies projects especially in a Refugee settings would be desired but not required.
Experience and Skills:
- At least 3 years of accrued working experience in program implementation in an international NGO and those applying partnership approaches is desirable.
- Experience of working with local partners and Local Government and State Authorities in Education, Child Rights Governance, Health, Nutrition, Education, or Child Protection is an added advantage.
- Ability to establish and maintain conducive collegial relations and perform effectively as a member of a team.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
24th February, 2023.