Society for Family Health (SFH) is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Title: 2023 Talent Pool Recruitment Programme (Social Media Engagement / Digital Specialist) – Early Career Professionals
Job ID: sfh-66318
Location: Across Various Locations, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
About Society for Family Health (SFH): Society for Family Health (SFH) is a leading non-governmental public health organisation in Nigeria, implementing programmes in malaria prevention, and treatment, Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS treatment, primary health care system strengthening, non-communicable diseases and maternal, new-born, and child health care. SFH ignites the power of health system thinking and market shaping to transform health outcomes. An emerging Pan African organisation, we provide a partnership platform to communities, donors, the private sector and government to co-create and implement actions that create real and measurable impact at individual, family, society, and country level.
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Be innovative and creative
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Have graduated from the University with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) or have an HND with upper credit in English, Mass Communication, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy, Social Work, History, Public Health and other related fields of study
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Must have a minimum of 2 years and maximum of 5 years post NYSC experience
- Possession of a relevant Masters’ degree will give an added advantage
Skills and Competencies required:
- Post-NYSC experience in social media, mobile technology or similar role.
- Demonstrated strength and experience in creating brand awareness and impressions on social media as well as possess the competency to build social media communities.
- Candidate must have good knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language
- Team player works under pressure to meets deadlines.
- Critical thinker and problem solver with attention to details
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All applications will be treated in confidence. Interested persons without the minimum requirements need not apply.
- We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- SFH is an equal opportunity employer and women are encouraged to apply.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2023.