Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the DW Akademie IMS Masters Scholarship for applicants from developing countries who are interested in improving their career in the International Media Studies programme.
The scholarship offer is sponsored by DAAD to support students who are not able to meet their funding obligations to be enrolled in the programme.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): DW Akademie
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Host Institution(s): DW Akademie
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: Developing countries
You May Like: UCL Global Masters Scholarship for International Students 2023/24
DW Akademie IMS Masters Scholarship 2023 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the DW Akademie Masters Scholarship 2023, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a highly qualified applicant from developing and emerging countries.
- Must have completed a bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Be willing to abide by the guidelines governing the programme.
- Demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the DW Akademie IMS Masters Scholarship 2023 are to complete an online application and submit the following required documents:
- Letter of Motivation
- Current CV
- Academic degree(s) and transcripts
- Proof of work experience
- Proof of English skills
- Additional documents for the DAAD Scholarship
Application Deadline: 31st March 2023