DRC Regional Supply Chain Coordinator Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. DRC Kenya looking for “Regional Supply Chain Coordinator”. Applicants with a Degree in Supply Chain Management may apply on or before 10 February 2023.
Founded in 1956, the Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is Denmark’s largest, and a leading international NGO – one of the few with a specific expertise in forced displacement. In 40 countries 9,000 employees protect, advocate and build sustainable futures for refugees and other displacement affected people and communities. DRC works during displacement at all stages: In the acute crisis, in exile, when settling and integrating in a new place, or upon return.
DRC Regional Supply Chain Coordinator Jobs 2023
The DRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 31 January 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Regional Supply Chain Coordinator to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
DRC Job Vacancy 2023
Overall purpose of the role: The Regional Supply Chain Coordinator is part of EAGL RO and provides support to the field operations via help-desk services, training & advice, compliance control, and support, transactional procurement, support the technical assessment during recruitment of Supply Chain staff in the field, and derogation management.
- Perform operational procurement as requested in the RO and COs to ensure timely, cost-effective, value for money, quality and adequate delivery of commodities and services and to maintain continuous communication with requesters
- Support the procurement process in the French Speaking COs to ensure compliance with DRC and Donor regulations
- Liaising with the RSCM and Supply Chain managers in the Country Offices, support the procurement process to ensure compliance to DRC and Donor rules.
- To ensure all procurement procedures, practice, and documentation meet standards set in the DRC Operations Handbook, and in accordance with donor requirements, to bring transparency and accountability to the Supply chain processes.
- Responsible for the review of SC documentation from the French speaking countries in the EAGL region. Review high value documentation with support the RSCM
- Support program team members in the RO and SC Managers COs in the development of procurement plans.
- Ensure compliance with donor requirements, rules and regulations relating to SC, particularly in relation to local procurement and anti-corruption measures
- Provide Support in tender committee processes for large procurements in the French speaking countries as per the Country Supply Chain Work flow and review tenders before awarding of contracts.
- Compile monthly procurement status reports/tracker liaising with SC Managers in the LEs and share with the Regional Supply Chain Manager and SMT.
- Support the operation to Plan, Prepare, carry out the process of establishing Frame Work Agreements for all items as per DRC procurement guidelines.
Qualification & Experience:
- With at least 6-years work experience in relevant field INGO or other agencies experience in Supply Chain management.
- This position will require a demonstrated ability to achieve results in a demanding and fast paced environment.
- Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or Purchasing and Supplies. Diploma Level preferable from Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS).
- Good knowledge ERP Supply Chain software’s Systems is MANDATORY.
- Proficient in written and spoken French is MANDATORY
- Knowledge of international humanitarian and development systems, institutions and donor’s programs (including ECHO, DFID and OFDA), and of procedures, accountability frameworks and best practices
- High integrity, pro-active, stable, robust character and a good team-player
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills.
- Proven commitment to accountable practices.
- Knowledge of working in challenging environments.
- Proven ability to manage large varied workloads and deal constructively with stress and periods with long hours.
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and work with limited supervision.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply DRC Regional Supply Chain Coordinator Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 10 February 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.