DRC Human Resource and Administration Officer Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. DRC Ethiopia looking for “Human Resource and Administration Officer“. Applicants with a degree in Diploma Degree may apply on or before 21st Feb 2023.
Founded in 1956, the Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is Denmark’s largest, and a leading international NGO – one of the few with a specific expertise in forced displacement. In 40 countries 9,000 employees protect, advocate and build sustainable futures for refugees and other displacement affected people and communities. DRC works during displacement at all stages: In the acute crisis, in exile, when settling and integrating in a new place, or upon return.
DRC Human Resource and Administration Officer Jobs 2023
The DRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 14th Feb 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Human Resource and Administration Officer to be based in Dollo Ado, Ethiopia.
DRC Job Vacancy 2023
- Assist in the recruitment process ensuring compliance to hiring procedures as outlined in the HR manual.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of DRC HR policies and ensure adherence to it.
- Ensure personnel files are complete and accurate assuring adherence to highest level of confidentiality.
- Maintain updated Job description database
- Handle and facilitate the national staff recruitment process.
- Makes internal and/or external announcement of vacancies as required by different offices in DRC;
- Assist the hiring managers by longlisting the applicants as per the criteria set by the organization and send the longlist to the hiring manager; contacting the selected candidates for interview and written exam, facilitate and handle the written exams in Dolo in coordination with CO HR.
- Maintain tracking system of the recruitment process and compile weekly and weekly recruitment status report.
- Make sure that objective is set for the newly hired staff in the first week of their recruitment for their probation period. Follow up with the hiring manager to make sure that all the newly hired staff are evaluated for their probation period one week in advance of the end of their probation period.
- Make sure that all newly hired staff get proper orientation in the Dolo or coordinate with the CO to make sure that all newly hired staff get proper orientation.
- Follow up with all Dolo and Departments regarding the contract extension of all staff members before two weeks in advance of the expiration of the contract and request them to advise us on the next action.
- Oversee leave management; maintain leave tracking; ensuring complete documentation for all staff movement in the Dolo Office.
- Checks the fulfilment of all employment formalities, the required documents and make sure that the Jijiga has sound documentation system;
- Follows up on the submission of accurate timesheets from all staff in DRC Dolo and ensures accuracy of basic personnel data before payment is effected;
- Ensures that all staff are insured when they first join the organization, sends the updates of any changes that affect our insurance policy like salary increment, resignation, the status of the staff, etc;
- Handles all insurance related issues of staff in a very organized and professional manner;
- Keeps records of different leave requests centrally in Addis Ababa, provides this information to the staff, the management and to any other concerned stakeholders upon request;
- Records and updates salaries and allowances, transfers, promotions completion of probation; termination of service, etc. of staff on personnel files and computer data bases in coordination with CO HR;
- Organize orientation to the newly hired staff.
- Make sure that all newly hired staff have got DRC ID; follow up the contract renewal of ID Printing Service Providers, manage the contract.
Position in Organization:
- Title: Human Resource and Administration Officer
- Location: Dollo Ado
- Employment Category: H2
- Reporting To: Area Manager
- Posting date: February 8, 2023,
- Required Employee: 1
- Salary: USD 540.00 to USD 656.00 based on you work experience and educational qualification.
- Deadline: 21st Feb 2023
Qualification & Experience:
- Diploma or BA in Human Resource Management or other relevant fields.
- Two Years Experience.
How to Apply DRC Human Resource and Administration Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://job.drc.ngo/jobs/job?id=167145
The Closing Date: 21st Feb 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.