DRC Conflict Sensitivity and Peacebuilding Coordinator Jobs 2023 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. DRC South Sudan looking for “Conflict Sensitivity and Peacebuilding Coordinator“. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 22nd February 2023.
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is a private Danish humanitarian nonprofit organization, founded in 1956. It serves as an umbrella organization for 33 member organizations. Formed after the Second World War in response to the European refugee crises caused by the Soviet invasion of Hungary in 1956, DRC has been active in large scale humanitarian projects around the world. Through convoy operations DRC was responsible for delivering half of the international humanitarian aid in Bosnia and Herzegovina during the wars of independence in the former Yugoslavia in the 1990s.
DRC Conflict Sensitivity and Peacebuilding Coordinator Jobs 2023
The DRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 08th November 2023 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Conflict Sensitivity and Peacebuilding Coordinator to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
|Recruiter||Danish Refugee Council (DRC)|
|Position||Conflict Sensitivity and Peacebuilding Coordinator|
|Location||Juba, South Sudan|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 05 years|
|Application Deadline||22nd February 2023|
DRC Job Vacancy 2023
Overall purpose of the role: The Conflict Sensitivity & Peacebuilding Coordinator will be responsible for technical standards, guidelines, training and conflict analyses supporting the DRC team in South Sudan – on any work related to conflict analysis, peacebuilding and conflict sensitivity.. The Conflict Sensitivity & Peacebuilding Coordinator will be responsible for drafting quality input to peacebuilding project reports, conflict analyses and supporting the design of Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) processes to ensure an impact-driven response across peacebuilding components of DRC work
- University degree in conflict management, peacebuilding, conflict prevention, development studies, and social sciences or other relevant fields, or relevant working experience
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience providing technical guidance and training within the peacebuilding, conflict sensitivity or similar sectors
- Extensive understanding of working on issues related to peacebuilding, conflict sensitivity, community-based approaches, awareness-raising, and development of policy recommendations
- Minimum 2 years of project management experience at the programme implementation level
- Demonstrated experience ensuring conflict-sensitive programming at the programme implementation level
- Fluency in verbal and written English
- The ability to translate develop realistic strategic plans that shape programming
- Experience coordinating across departments and sectors at field and country office levels.
- Experience designing and delivering training of trainers (ToT) sessions
- Experience designing and/or managing the delivery of MEAL plans
- Successful experience with fundraising
- Experience with the liaison with donors and Government authorities
- Experience in working in complex and politically-sensitive contexts
- A team player – able to demonstrate a constructive, cooperative and problem-solving approach
- Ability and flexibility to understand the cultural and political environment
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
- Experience working as a field-level project manager is highly desirable
- Working experience in South Sudan
- Experience in data analysis and Information Management
- Experience designing and drafting conflict analysis reports
- Experience working in challenging and insecure security environments.
- Contract Type: Expatriate or national contract
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply DRC Conflict Sensitivity and Peacebuilding Coordinator Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://candidate.hr-manager.net/Application………
The Closing Date: 22nd February 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.