LifeBank is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Success Representative
Job type: Full-time
LifeBank: LifeBank is a healthcare technology and logistics company that’s in the business of saving lives. We believe that no African should die from a shortage of essential medical products at the hospital level, and we are on a mission to solve this. LifeBank is currently working on the blood shortage problem in Nigeria by connecting hospitals to blood banks, and blood banks to donors. We do this by hosting blood drives and by delivering blood in less than 55 minutes, in a WHO and EU recommended cold-chain, to hospitals.
- BSc in Biological and Medical Sciences.
- 1-2 years Key account and Customer Experience management experience
- 1-2 years experience in direct sales in the Pharma and healthcare industry
- Experience in the medical or Pharma industry is a plus
- Will report to the Customer Success Manager, Ops Lead and COO where necessary
Accompanied by the fact that we provide services that help save lives, we also ensure that our employees are well taken care of. The following benefits are available for all LifeBank employees.
- Housing Assistance
- Health Insurance
- Focused caring team members.
- Accelerated growth.
- Workman Compensation
- Regular field visits to Clients sites
- Will be required to write proposals and reports
- Will be required to work overtime, on weekends and travel if necessary
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date