ABC Transport Plc is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Executive
Unit: Customer Service
About ABC Transport Plc: ABC Transport Plc is a foremost Logistic Company in Nigeria. We commenced operation in road passenger transportation on February 13, 1993 as an off-shoot of Rapido Ventures with a view to running a modern road transportation system in Nigeria.
- HND / B.Sc in any discipline with a minimum of 2nd class honours.
- MUST have completed NYSC programme.
- 3 – 5 years relevant work experience.
Competencies / Skills:
Management / Behavioural Skills:
- Management/Behavioural Skills
- Professionalism – Always demonstrates highest level of ethics and compliance with regulations and policies while possessing the right skills and competency for the task
- Accountability -Demonstrates the state of being accountable by holding others accountable and also showing ownership and responsibility for assigned tasks and company property
- Outstanding – Consistently delivers superior results and embodies an exemplary conduct and behaviour
- Efficiency- Always completes assigned tasks in a timely manner in a safe environment compliant with regulatory standards
- Aggressiveness – Vigorously and passionately follows up and follow through to ensure that set objectives are achieved in record time
- Integrity – Maintains high level of probity and will do the right thing at whatever cost
- Discipline – Maintains highest ethical and moral standards while presenting a well groomed professional personal appearance
- Team Work – Commits to the culture of mutual accountability that promotes performance based values, to drive audacious targets in a fair equitable and inclusive work environment
- Result Orientation- fiercely focused on business goals and achieves set targets and tasks in record time
- Strong problem solving skills.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date
12th March, 2023.