Standard Chartered Bank is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Analyst
Job ID: 2300002095
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employee Status: Permanent
Job: Institutional Banking
About Standard Chartered Bank: We’re an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we’ve worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. As a leading international bank, we strive to help people and businesses prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
- Graduates / Graduate calibre.
- MBA or CFA qualifications are advantageous, but not required.
- Sound knowledge of accounting and financial principles gained by experience or qualification.
- Minimum of [Grade dependent] years’ relevant experience gained either in banking, treasury or accounting environment.
- Strong analytical ability, focused on the assessment and calibration of credit risk
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to work across cultures and within a dynamic environment.
- Able to hold credible dialogue at all levels of the organisation, as well as with clients.
- Well organized, able to multi-task and balance competing demands.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
17th February, 2023.