CDCFIB is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corps Assistant (CA III) 03
Driver / Mechanic / Artisan: Category C
About CDCFIB: The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) is a creative Government Agency that envisage to develop a virile, motivated, disciplined Paramilitary Services that ensure peace, safety and stability of the Country.
- Applicants must be holders of Trade Test Grade II (Motor Driver Mechanics, Auto Electricians etc).
General Statutory Requirements for the Recruitment
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Have National Identity Number
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates.
- Applicants must be fit and present Certificate of Medical Fitness from any recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Be required to pass drug test.
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed.
- Applicants must be between the ages 18 and 30 years with exception to Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 years;
- Applicants’ height must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female;
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted during documentation, shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
Computer Based Test (CBT)
- There shall be computer-based test for shortlisted candidates. Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to each persons.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online (Portal opens on 12th December, 2022)
- Candidates should note that this application is absolutely free.
- Candidates are advised to print out the Referee Forms which must be duly completed for submission during the screening exercise.
- Candidates should NOTE that multiple applications will automatically be disqualified.
- National Driver’s License is required for all prospective drivers.
Application Closing Date
21st December, 2022.