World Health Organization is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant – Fleet Management
Ref No: 2301110
Location: Anywhere, Off-site – Home based.
Contractual Arrangement: External consultant
Contract Duration (Years, Months, Days): 6 months
Organization: HQ/WFS Fleet Services
Expected duration of contract: 6 months.
About World Health Organization: World Health Organization (WHO) is the directing and coordinating authority for health within the United Nations system. It is responsible for providing leadership on global health matters, shaping the health research agenda, setting norms and standards, articulating evidence-based policy options, providing technical support to countries and monitoring and assessing health trends.
- First University Degree in a Business-related field.
- At least 7 years’ experience in UN organizations, international institutions or NGOs in logistics and field operations.
- At least 5 years’ experience with procurement and asset management.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Fleet Management.
- Ability to prioritize and organize according to need in a multidisciplinary and multinational environment.
- Ability to “think out of the box” and to make innovative proposals related to fleet management.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and ability to convene stakeholders and facilitate coordination.
- Tact, discretion and ability to promote consensus.
- In-depth knowledge of emergency relief policies and practices within the UN, other UN Specialized Agencies, donor agencies, national and international NGOs.
- Knowledge and experience in UN field operations, including logistics in a public health context, national disaster prevention and preparedness programs.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2023.