SPIE Oil & Gas Services is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers (Onshore – Offshore)
Contractual hours: Contract
Contract duration: 229 days
Contract type: Fixed-term-contract
About SPIE Oil & Gas Services: SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific. Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
- Minimum Qualification: HND, B. Sc. /B. Eng in Mechanical/Piping Engineering or equivalents with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in Oil and Gas construction activities,
- Experience: Piping Site supervision, Installation, Pre-commissioning and Commissioning in an Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Industry preferably on an FPSO. Experience with Total FPSO in FFSD will be added advantage.
- Compliance with DW ECP HSE KPI & Objective and assist DW ECP in compliance with overall TUCN HSE requirement.
- Ensures HSE values are well understood and are not breached under any circumstance while carrying out offshore construction activities on the FPSO.
- Establishes accurate records keeping, project follow up and good progress reporting.
- Ensures effective and timely response to construction activity and ensure compliance with company procedures.
- Validates offshore construction works by ensuring that they are accurate and meet overall Statement of Requirement.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date