Holcim is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Condition Based Monitoring Engineer
Job Code: DJOB
Location: Ewekoro, Ogun
Contract Type: Regular Full-Time
Function: Cement Manufacturing (jobs in plants / other industrial sites)
About Holcim: Holcim builds progress for people and the planet. As a global leader in innovative and sustainable building solutions, Holcim is enabling greener cities, smarter infrastructure and improving living standards around the world. With sustainability at the core of its strategy Holcim is becoming a net zero company, with its people and communities at the heart of its success. The company is driving the circular economy as a world leader in recycling to build more with less.
- University Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Computer literacy is essential and knowledge in Maximo is necessary.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in field work including Rotating machines engineering, Equipment maintenance, condition monitoring and balancing in a cement, refinery, power or heavy process plant.
Knowledge & Skills
- Very conversant with cement plant equipment.
- Good definition of technical standards and applications.
- Correct equipment and corresponding spares specification.
- Energetic and flare to work unexpected long hours.
- Accurate in specifications.
- Inquisitive and curious.
- Good aptitude for paper and computer work
- Affinity to conclude everyday’s business
- Must be able to lead a small group of 10 Staff.
- Coordinate about three activities simultaneously.
- Good estimation of activity duration and execution
- Application of safety regulations to all maintenance.
- Professional Proficiency in English Language
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date