Are you waiting for a fully funded scholarship in the USA? Then you are at the right place. In this article, you get the best opportunity for the Coast Guard Exchange Scholarship opportunity. Applicants who want to apply for this scholarship receive a reward of $2,000 on yearly basis. We motivated you to must apply for this scholarship.
Recognizing the value of education and the benefits it brings to the Coast Guard Family, the Coast Guard Exchange (CGX) Scholarship Program was established to provide additional financial resources to dependent children of Coast Guard personnel embarking on undergraduate college/university studies. Annually a $2,000 scholarship is awarded to the outstanding applicants on a one-time basis. The number of scholarships granted each year depends on available funding. Coast Guard Exchange System (CGX) Scholarship Program, CSCINST 1780 provides amplifying information on the program and application process.
Details about Coast Guard Exchange Program
- Country: USA
- Financial Coverage: fully funded
- Scholarship value: $2,000
- Scholarship available: 20
- Deadline: 28 February 2023.
All those candidates who want to apply for this fully funded program must be needed to remember the last date for applying. The last date for applying is 28 February 2023. If in any case applicants do not submit their complete documents or application form before the last date their documents not be accepted after the due date.
All those applicants who are eligible for this scholarship fulfill these requirements. This scholarship Program provides to students who are dependents of Coast Guard active duty, reserve, and military retired members, current civilian NAF and APF employees, and current Coast Guard Auxiliarists they need to fulfill the eligibility criteria is given below:
- The applicant must be in the last study year of school level or homeschooling and scheduled to graduate and attend college full-time during the subsequent year. All those candidates who completed their graduate program are not eligible for this scholarship.
- All selected applicants must plan to attend an accredited college or university for undergraduate studies. Scholarships will not be awarded for participation in nonacademic and/or certified programs. Students accepting appointments to USAFA, USNA, USMA, USCGA, or USMMA are not eligible.
Scholarship of CGX awarded depends upon educational struggle, accomplishments, publishing, interest cooperation, leadership in school level working and community level activities.