CIFOR Resource Mobilization Officer Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. CIFOR Kenya looking for “Resource Mobilization Officer”. Applicants with a undergraduate degree may apply on or before 08 February 2023.
CIFOR is a non-profit, scientific institution that conducts research on the most pressing challenges of forest and landscape management around the world. Using a global, multidisciplinary approach, we aim to improve human well-being, protect the environment, and increase equity. To do so, we conduct innovative research, develop partners’ capacity, and actively engage in dialogue with all stakeholders to inform policies and practices that affect forests and people.
CIFOR Resource Mobilization Officer Jobs 2023
The CIFOR has published a job vacancy announcement on 30 January 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Resource Mobilization Officer to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
CIFOR Job Vacancy 2023
Overview: The RM team is responsible for “cradle to grave” resource development, from identifying/prospecting potential opportunities to engaging and negotiating with resource partners to securing funding. At each stage, the team is required to capture, amend, and update information in CIFOR-ICRAF’s online system to ensure efficient stewardship, internal information exchange and importantly identification, verification, and publishing of funding opportunities for CIFOR-ICRAF scientist’s consideration and interest.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research and identify online websites and other internet-based funding opportunities.
- Enter viable opportunities into CIFOR-ICRAF’s online system for approval, circulation and assisting with internal reviews as needed.
- Maintain records of identified opportunities and funder websites monitored for unit KPIs.
- Support proposal development activities, including providing background research into funders and their priority areas.
- Assisting with compiling supporting documents for proposals (CVs, due diligence assessments, support letters, institutional documents).
- Continuous identification of calls for proposals and processing of funding opportunities.
- Monitoring of approximately 200 websites on a weekly basis.
- First selection of opportunities using pre-defined selection criteria in line with organization guidelines and scope of work.
- Ensure that opportunities meet the needs and interests of CIFOR-ICRAF and its scientists before these are published internally.
- Support the solicited/competitive fundraising aspects of RM – including funding opportunities, and support for proposal development, writing past project references, compiling and providing institutional information, etc.
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum undergraduate degree in international relations, economics, business administration, natural sciences, or another relevant subject. Master’s degree preferred.
- Two (2) years working experience.
- Knowledge of MS Office suite and thorough knowledge of online research.
- Knowledge and understanding of international development and agricultural/environmental research funders worldwide (their methods of funding, strategies, interests).
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply CIFOR Resource Mobilization Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 08 February 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.