Be Exceptional Scholarships at University of York: University of York, UK is pleased to announce the commencement of application for the 2023/24 Be Exceptional Scholarships for International and EU students.
The scholarships are awarded to many international students per year, recognizing achievement by applying a tuition fee discount to support them to achieve their goals of studying at the University of York.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of York
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
Host Institution(s): University of York, United Kingdom
Scholarship Worth: Up to £7,500
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: International (including EU) Students
Read: Top 10 UK Universities Offering Fully Funded Scholarships Without IELTS
Be Exceptional Scholarships at University of York 2023 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the 2023/24 Be Exceptional Scholarships, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- have a conditional or unconditional offer to study at the University of York by 26 March 2023 (round one) or 12 June 2023 (round two) (you don’t need to have accepted the offer)
- be paying fees at the overseas fee rate (any fee assessments must be completed by 26 March 2023 (round one) or 12 June 2023 (round two))
- intend to study a full-time undergraduate course.
- Demonstrate excellent academic abilities.
Check ALso: Top 5 Online UK Universities to Study in 2023
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Be Exceptional Scholarships at University of York 2023/24 should click here to apply online or click on the ‘Apply Now’ button on the official website to begin application.
- Applicants are to apply for admission first into a full-time undergraduate study programme at the University.
- You will be considered for the Be Exceptional Awards and the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships.
- Applicants are to note that all applications are done online and they only need to make one application.
Application Deadline: Open until 12 June, 2023