Alfred & Victoria Associates is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Auto Parts Manager
Location: Apapa Oshodi Expreessway, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
About Alfred & Victoria Associates: Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs. The three major arms are: Consulting, Recruitment and Training.Alfred & Victoria Associates has become one of the most sought after Human Capital Development Organization in recent times. She is fast becoming the distinguished strategic partner required in all sectors of the economy, and also in the fast growing world of outsourcing which is now in huge demand in all profession.
- BA / B.Sc. or equivalent in Sciences or Social Sciences with a minimum of 5 years cognate experience in related field
- Demonstrable experience in Spare Parts, Logistics and Supply, Inventory Control Practices preferably in the Automotive Industry
- A warehouse, logistics or distribution certification would be advantageous
- Supervisory/Managerial experience in the Workshop/After sales Dept. in the Automotive industry is an advantage
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Strategy and business planning skills
- Appreciable sales and financial skills
- Comfortable with use MS Office Packages (Excel and Power-Point)
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Must be able to fore-cast with precision
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management
- Ability to lead and manage a team
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Target driven individual with high energy and high levels of perseverance; works towards both individual and team goals.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after the deadline will be automatically rejected.
Application Closing Date
7th February, 2023.