MTN Nigeria is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst – Infrastructure Operations, Information Technology
Job Identification: 1908
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Reports To: Manager – Infrastructure Operations
Division: Information Technology
About MTN Nigeria: The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
- First Degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, or any related discipline
- UNIX Linux and Windows Administration
- Database management
- Backup and recovery
- Fluent in English
- 3 – 7 years of experience which includes;
- Proficiency in the implementation and management of at least two of the following technical disciplines: Databases (Relational and NoSql); Operating Systems(Linux, Unix and Windows); Storage and SAN solutions, Backup and recovery, Replication technology as well as Virtualisation
- Experience in platform migrations and upgrade of Infrastructure components e.g. Firmware, databases etc.
- Hands-on experience managing and migrating cloud solutions.
- Ability to automate the entire DevOps pipeline, including CI/CD cycles, app performance monitoring, infrastructure, and configurations, among others.
- Skilled in Infrastructure as a code and able to work with tools such as Git, GitHub, Puppet etc.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
6th February, 2023.