AKDN Software Developer Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. AKDN Kenya looking for “Software Developer”. Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree may apply on or before 02 March 2023.
The AKDN works in 30 countries around the world. It employs approximately 96,000 people, the majority of whom are based in developing countries. AKDN’s leaders (seen below) and its employees are of different faiths, origins and backgrounds.
AKDN Software Developer Jobs 2023
The AKDN has published a job vacancy announcement on 13 February 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Software Developer to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
AKDN Job Vacancy 2023
- Develop and implement In-house software applications by coding: (Testable, Clean, Reusable, Maintainable, Readable, Bug-free, and Smart Codes)
- Identify areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing those modifications.
- Support Multiple Business software applications by work with teams to understand issues and resolve at the earliest time.
- Conduct Quality assurance (QA) Correction of errors through changes and constant checking.
- Documentation of process workflows and easy to understand representations of coding instructions.
- Organize processes followed for developing and revising software.
- Work with Infrastructure team and Database Administrators to ensure that databases and applications are backed up for business continuity.
- Adhere to coding standards.
- Adherence to and practice of ICT Policies and legal requirements
- Comply with Institutional regulation on Fire and Health and Safety Regulations
- Environmental Care and Support for Going Green Agenda.
Qualification & Experience:
- Four years Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline. Master Degree will be an added advantage.
- Expertise in Business Intelligence and Data Analytics platforms such as Power BI and Tableau is compulsory.
- At least 3-4 years supporting Oracle Database, MSSQL, MySQL
- Over 4 years’ experience with responsibility for application development and database administration in software development, implementation, and customization.
- Knowledge of programming principles involved software production methods, managing software products including analyzing information and using logic to address software related issues and problems.
- Knowledge of Hospital Information Management System will be added Advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and public relations skills.
- Problem-solving and good analytical skills.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply AKDN Software Developer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 02 March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.