AKDN Programme Manager Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. AKDN Uganda looking for “Programme Manager“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before Feb. 14, 2023.
The AKDN works in 30 countries around the world. It employs approximately 96,000 people, the majority of whom are based in developing countries. AKDN’s leaders (seen below) and its employees are of different faiths, origins and backgrounds.
AKDN Programme Manager Jobs 2023
The AKDN has published a job vacancy announcement on Feb. 08, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Programme Manager to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Recruiter||Aga Khan Development Network|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||Feb. 14, 2023|
AKDN Job Vacancy 2023
- Oversee management of the MECPU programme, ensuring all grant management requirements including work-planning, budgeting, and accountability, monitoring and reporting, are met with quality assurance standards.
- Build and maintain a broad network of external partnerships with the national government, parastatal, donors, private sector, civil society organizations and other partners.
Learning, Policy Engagement, and Communications:
- Support the development of quality learning and communications materials including policy briefs and case studies to inform policies, programs, and practices.
Position in Organization:
- Region: Eastern Africa
- Location: Uganda
- Salary: Salary and package to attract the best candidate
- Job Expires: 14-Feb-2023
- A Master’s degree in Education, International Development, Economics, Business Administration, Project Planning and Management, Community Development, or any other related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working with an International Organization or any highly reputable NGO in similar context.
- Proven experience in managing complex and high-impact projects in partnerships with other organizations, including budgets, staff and partnerships management and capacity building.
- Excellent planning, conceptual and strategic thinking and problem-solving skills are required.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of gender and social inclusion issues and proven experience of delivering programs that explicitly address these inequalities.
- Knowledge and commitment to child and community safeguarding issues and proven experience in operationalizing relevant policies and procedures.
- Excellent in communication, presentation, interpersonal skills and teamwork spirit, with a positive/growth mindset.
- Experience in managing culturally diverse teams and demonstrating non-discriminatory behaviors.
- Ability to operate with discretion and always maintain the confidentiality of information.
- Strong communication skills, written and oral, and fluency in English.
- Strong leadership skills with diverse competencies in organization, multi-tasking, critical thinking, and M&E.
- High analytical skills and the ability to assimilate and process information on a wide range of issues, excellent writing, communication. Agile thinker and able to work within and through systems.
- Team player collaborates effectively to create a culture of knowledge sharing and team learning to strengthen business performance.
- Committed to acting ethically and upholding safeguarding standards towards all staff, volunteers, and beneficiaries of the organization.
- Strong IT skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint, Databases, etc).
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills in a cross-cultural context.
How to Apply AKDN Programme Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: Feb. 14, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.