AKDN Finance Assistant Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. AKDN Uganda looking for “Finance Assistant“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before Feb. 14, 2023.
The AKDN works in 30 countries around the world. It employs approximately 96,000 people, the majority of whom are based in developing countries. AKDN’s leaders (seen below) and its employees are of different faiths, origins and backgrounds.
AKDN Finance Assistant Jobs 2023
The AKDN has published a job vacancy announcement on Feb. 08, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Finance Assistant to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
AKDN Job Vacancy 2023
- Follow up on staff advances and their accountabilities.
- Review of accountabilities to ensure completeness and compliance.
- Prepare payment requests and ensure completeness of documents before payment.
- Stamping and proper filing of accounting documents and accountabilities.
- Entering accounting data into accounting software as may be required.
- Reconcile supplier and receivable Ledgers.
- Provide coordination and administrative support for project functions, including all workshops, open days, celebrations, etc.
- Participate in the implementation of project activities where his/her specialised financial and administrative skills are relevant.
- Being a part of the accounts team in the day-to-day operations of the accounts department.
Position in Organization:
- Region: Eastern Africa
- Location: Uganda
- Salary: Salary and package to attract the best candidate
- Job Expires: 14-Feb-2023
- A minimum of a diploma in Accounting or Business Education from a recognised institution.
- Computer literacy is a pre-requisite with at least 1-2 accounting packages familiar with.
- At least 2 years’ experience of working in the finance department.
- High analytical skills and the ability to assimilate and process information on a wide range of issues, excellent writing, communication. Agile thinker and able to work within and through systems
- Team player collaborates effectively to create a culture of knowledge sharing and team learning to strengthen business performance.
- Committed to acting ethically and upholding safeguarding standards towards all staff, volunteers, and beneficiaries of the organisation.
- Strong IT skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint, Databases, etc).
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills in a cross-cultural context.
How to Apply AKDN Finance Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://krb-xjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/home/HomeWithPreLoad?partnerid=30025&siteid=5750&PageType=JobDetails&jobid=2059300#jobDetails=2059300_5750
The Closing Date: Feb. 14, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.