Terra Energy Services is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
About Terra Energy Services: Terra Energy Services (TES) is an indigenous Engineering and Oil and Gas Service Company incorporated in Nigeria in 2001 with expertise in providing full-service integrated solutions to clients across the entire oil and gas value chain. We currently operate from our offices in Lagos and Port-Harcourt and aspire to become the leading provider of quality Oil and Gas Engineering Services in West Africa. At Terra Energy Services, we maintain a policy of creating a conducive environment for the attraction of the best qualified and motivated staff for performance enhancement.
- Minimum academic qualification of a B.Sc. Degree in a related field
- Minimum working experience of two (2) years.
- Possession of ACCA or ACA, CFA is an added advantage.
- Advanced skills in other Microsoft Office applications, Word, Outlook, Knowledge of MS Project.
- Ability to reconcile and or balance financial transactions and accounts.
- Knowledge of accounting and book-keeping terminology and practices.
- Knowledge of general record keeping and filing systems.
- Ability to compare data from a variety of sources for accuracy and completeness.
- Ability to detect errors.
- Ability to determine work priorities.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
27th January, 2023